We’re always eager to showcase our successes and we’ve learned that our customers enjoy our galleries for inspiration. We make sure to update them regularly with our latest products and services. Have a look around and let us know what you think.
Your want the job done right - the first time. You want a professional company you can trust in your home. Well, your found us.
In any business, what really matters is not what you do but how you do it. For us it’s about the what, the how and the why because we care about our customers and their needs. However, professionalism in delivering our services is always our first priority. As a local, family, and veteran owned business, and with over 15 years in the business - we offer both the experience and know-how to see our projects through to success. All of our employees are background checked and drug screened, and participate in continuing education.
We offer a wide range of high quality, professional services. We offer a Free 30 day touch up, From Interior & Exterior residential painting, to industrial floor coatings - we offer a wide variety of professional services. Take a moment to get to know us and let us know how we can help.
- In business sine 2006.
- Local, family and veteran owned business.
- Honest, ethical business - we are proudly a Christian owned business, we operate our business with faith-based practices which emulate our beliefs, morals and ethics.
- Our projects have included large and small homes, apartments, rental homes, condos, churches, banks, schools, government buildings, warehouses, factories, health care facilities, retail stores, gas stations, municipal complexes, libraries, livestock buildings, recreational areas, and more.
- Courteous, friendly and highly skilled employees, many with 10+ years in their trade.
- We back up each project with our unique satisfaction guarantee.
- We use Sherwin Williams, Glidden, Benjamin Moore, PPG, Behr, and other high quality name brand products.
- We do not cut corners (unless they need painted).
- We use only the best equipment (Graco, Wooster, Purdy, Porter Cable, DeWalt, Black & Decker, Louisville Ladder, Werner, Etc.)
- Stringent hiring guidelines - We hire highly motivated, qualified professionals and apprentices. All employees are legal American citizens who speak english. We conduct a background check and drug screen on each employee. We will not hire anyone who we would not trust in our home, around our family.
- Flexible scheduling. Need a Sunday appointment? No problem. Does your business need painting or related services completed after business hours? No problem. We will work around your schedule, within budget, and on time - every time.
- We use green certified, low or no VOC paint and products.
- Paperless quotes, invoicing and billing. We have traditional paper copies as well upon request.
- 30 day FREE touch up.
- Complete walk through with each customer upon project completion to ensure satisfaction.
- We support our community. Many of our employees volunteer in the community - as firefighters, police officers, EMT's and paramedics, at local missions/shelters, habitat for humanity, and military Reserves/National Guard. Paul, one of our owners is a combat veteran (Army), as well as his father-in-law, Terry and long-time friend Ian (both Marine Corps).
- Certified veteran owned business.
- Find us on Angie's list, BBB, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Thumbtack, Find-A-Painter, and more.
- Member, Painting and Decorating Contractor's of America (PDCA), Better Business Bureau (BBB), National Association of Professional Women (NAPW), National Veteran Owned Businesses Association (NaVOBA), Veteran Owned Business .com (VOB.com).